Only 3 places left: Getting Started at POS Training Institute on May 30 and 31st in Chapel Hill, NC, brought to you by Counter Tools.
Introducing two-days of hands-on interactive training to get started on point of sale tobacco control work. Please visit www.countertools.org for more information on the Training Institute and reserve your spot soon. People from 8 states have already registered and we have only five spaces left. Given the enthusiastic response, we are having another Training Institute in October 2013 (also in Chapel Hill) and have started signing people up for that training.
Two days of hands-on, interactive training:
- Why Retail? Making the case for POS tobacco control
- Getting Started: Engaging communities to build an evidence base
- Building a Store Assessment Form: What are you measuring?
- Stories from the Field: Who is doing what across the US
- How to do Store and Neighborhood Audits (includes store visits and pilot testing)
- GIS and Store Mapping for POS Tobacco Control
Training cost is $1850 per person, which includes:
- Access to Store Audit Center software tool through Summer 2013
- Weekly technical assistance calls
- Printed take-home training materials to make the case for retail
- 2 nights single occupancy lodging (on the nights of the 29th and 30th) at Aloft Chapel Hill
- All meals and ground transportation during the conference. Airport shuttle from Raleigh-Durham, which is the closest airport, not included.