Over the past few months, we’ve seen a lot of changes to the regulatory environment surrounding tobacco products. This episode highlights the new federal flavor ban and Tobacco 21 law, as well as what some states and local jurisdictions have done to advance tobacco control and what your locality could do to support strong tobacco control.
Transcript for the episode can be found here.
- Tobacco 21
- E-cigarettes at the Point of Sale
- Flavored Tobacco Products
- Federal Flavor Ban
- Federal T21
- Public Health Law Center – The New Federal Tobacco-21 Law: What it Means for State, Local, and Tribal Governments
- Public Health Law Center – Much Ado About Nothing: FDA’s Lackluster Effort to Restrict Flavors
- E-cigarette Use Among Youth in the United States, 2019
- FDA Guidance Document