- Kurt M. Ribisl, UNC Gillings School of Public Health
- Douglas A. Luke, PhD, Washington University in St. Louis
- Lisa Henriksen, PhD, Stanford Prevention Research Center
- Ashley L. Feld, MPH, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Amy A. Sorg, MPH, Washington University in St. Louis
- Nina Parikh, MPH, Stanford Prevention Research Center
This webinar features an update on the NCI-funded study, Maximizing State and Local Policies to Restrict Tobacco Marketing at the Point of Sale, by research team members Kurt Ribisl (UNC), Lisa Henriksen (Stanford), and Doug Luke (Washington University in St. Louis). Topics include findings from the 1st wave of nation-wide store assessments, state perspectives on POS policy, case-studies on Providence, RI and Massachusetts, and an introduction to the new Standardized Tobacco Assessment for Retail Settings (STARS).