Counter Tobacco's newsletters provide useful information, including site updates and the latest news in point of sale tobacco control. Sign up to receive them in your inbox!
- December 16, 2016: Deadly Alliance Update, Density Limits, and Minimum Cigar Price Policy
- December 8, 2016: New: Surgeon General's Report on E-Cigarettes Use Among Youth and Young Adults
- November 22, 2016: Licensing Vape Shops, Tobacco Industry Spending, and Place-Based Disparities
- November 18, 2016: New FTC Reports: Tobacco Industry Spent Over $8.2 Billion at the POS in 2014
- October 18, 2016: Transitions, Evidence Summaries, and the POS Policy Landscape
- September 23, 2016: Research and Resources on Reducing Disparities
- September 12, 2016: Counter Tobacco Announces 2016 Photo Contest Winners!
- August 18, 2016: Vape Shop Resources, Photo Contest, and Tobacco Retailer Nation
- August 8, 2016: Announcing Counter Tobacco's 5th Annual Photo Contest!
- July 18, 2016: Case Studies, vSTARS, and Healthy Retail
- July 11, 2016: New Store Assessment for Vape Shops Released for Two-Week Open Comment Period
- June 15, 2016: June News: Using Store Observation for Point of Sale Policy Change
- May 17, 2016: May News: Deeming Regulations, Density, and New Resources
- May 5, 2016: BREAKING: FDA issues final deeming rule regulating all tobacco products
- April 14, 2016: April News: Upcoming Webinar, Kick Butts Day, and New Resources
- March 24, 2016: More on the War in the Store: Tobacco Industry Spends over $8.6 Billion at the POS in 2013
- March 14, 2016: March News: Conducting Store Observations
- February 12, 2016: February News: Health Equity, Vape Shop Assessments & More
- January 15, 2016: Top Point of Sale Trends to Watch in 2016
- December 23, 2015: 50,000 Visitors!
- December 10, 2015: December Milestones and More
- November 16, 2015: November Point of Sale Updates
- October 23, 2015: October Updates
- September 28, 2015: Counter Tobacco Listening Sessions
- September 15, 2015: Counter Tobacco Announces 2015 Photo Contest Winners!
- August 18, 2015: Save the date: Upcoming Webinars on Flavor Bans and E-Cigarettes
- August 4, 2015: Counter Tobacco's 4th Annual Photo Contest!
- March 20, 2015: The War in the Store Rages On: Tobacco Industry Spends over $8.7 Billion at the POS in 2012
- January 13, 2015: New Photovoice Youth Engagement Activity: Focus on Big Tobacco