On this episode of the Counter Tobacco Podcast, we begin our discussion at how different aspects of people’s lives are used by big tobacco and ultimately, how we can stop their influence from further spreading, particularly at the point of sale. We begin with the LGBTQ community.
- The Role of the Media in Promoting and Reducing Tobacco Use
- Is There a Relationship Between the Concentration of Same-Sex Couples and Tobacco Retailer Density?
- A Record Number of Americans Identify as LGBT
- LGBT Homelessness
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Persons and Tobacco Use
- Burning Love: Big Tobacco Takes Aim at LGBT Youths
- Smoking Gun
- Project SCUM
Written, edited, and produced by Lindsay Miller